Friday

Winter is here.. officially! ;)

Yup, I can confirm.. Winter is here.. officially! ;)
This was the view of our back garden yesterday morning.. really pretty! It feels like jumping outside, at 8 in the morning, on pyjamas and even before remembering to put any slippers on! ;)

Christmas will probably be truly white this year.. It started snowing a few days ago and they forecast it'll last until next week, at least! By the time we get to Christmas, in less than a month, it's either all white or all gone! :D What do you bet on?!..

It's beautiful while it lasts like this and we stay home, warm and cosy, with the fire on, drinking mint tea with tons of fresh mint in it! And Madeira cake on the side, if there's any still left.. ;)

It becomes really messy when the snow starts freezing, turns into very slippery ice on the roads and side walks and delays buses, metros, traffic..

My next challenge is going to be tomorrow morning.. when I decide to wake up and go for my "Saturday morning run"!! Heheheh.. I have no idea how it'll happen, but I'll keep you updated, if you want to know!.. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cristina! I hope you are enjoying the snow. We had a great day today with Thomas. I bought a sledge and went to the hills. He loved it!!! If you go running, be careful with the snow, I twisted my knee and it's really painful now. Hope you have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Roma!!!
    Gracias por tu comentario! Es super bueno recibir un comentario cuando escribo algo en mi blog :))
    Y que lindo que debera ser Thomas en un trineo!! Jejeje! Saca fotitos, por favor!! :D
    Espero que estes bien!! Como esta tu rodilla, amiga? :( Relajate, quedate en casa con calma y paciencia hasta que estes totalmente bien.
    Un besote grande, buen finde e cuidate mucho :)
    Cristina.

    ReplyDelete